My name is Irina, I'm 30. I live in Moscow and work in the office of a big french company.
I love traveling, walking around different cities with my camera and taking pictures!
I love art, and recently I've been captivated by watercolour art and trying to learn how to paint better :)
I love postcards and mail art. Also I collect postage stamps of different countries (beautiful or funny or historical and whatsoever interesting artistic stamps)!
And I'm a bookworm too :) Love classical literature, but also really liked a series of books about the Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski that I finished reading some months ago.
I even started to play the computer game "The Witcher". Yes, I enjoy playing computer games from time to time :)
My postcard favorites and wishes are:
- Vintage posters city postcards, or castle, or parks (like this - https://ru.pinterest.com/pin/738168195147271618/)
- Greetings from... postcards serie
- Postcards with book covers, The New Yorker, Vogue covers
- Beautiful architecture (towers, castles and other) single view
- Beautiful nature single views (mountains, forests, lighthouses, Provence)
- The Beatles
- Transport - Racing cars, planes, trams, trains, ships, bycicles, vintage transport
- Mini copies of artists' works, especially Dali, Picasso, Bosch, Escher, El Greko, Monet, V. van Gogh, F. de Goya and other
- Christmas cards and stamps in December and January are very wellcome :)
If you don't have any of these please just choose for me any postcard you like yourself! :)
As I'm also a stamp collector I would love it if you attach some beautiful postage stamps for me (flora, fauna, birds, cartoony, Europa special editions and other pretty issues)! From my side - I'll be glad to send you a postcard in return! :)
Thank you very much for reading and happy postcrossing! :)