I'm Marju from Finland and I love gaming, reading and cooking. I have three kids (2 sons and one newborn daughter) and we all love cats! 😻 I love colours, especially of autumn and summer. I love meeting new people and getting friends from all around the World!
If you are not sure what to send, here are some hints what I would love to receive. No pressure though, I'll be grateful for every card! ❤️
- Local views, sights etc.
- Artistic, beautiful cards
- Vintage cards
- Meetup cards
- Tea or coffee related card (I just am not able to choose which is better, since both themes are stunningly beautiful).
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
- Discworld (I'm not sure if those even exist 😂 Seriously, if you have these, please DM me and let's swap!)
- Cards that children would enjoy watching
- Cards about recipes (I collect recipes around the world)
- Birthday cards around May (I'll turn 30 this year! 🤯)
- Card that you yourself would love to receive
- Card that makes you smile
- Undesired card / Card that has been sitting in your inventory for a long time, and you haven't been able to send it to anyone else
- Self made cards and scented cards are also welcome
Again: I will be happy to receive all kinds of cards, so no pressure there! Every postcard is valuable for me, since you have used your time to choose one for me! 🥰
Next July I will get married with my fiance, so at the moment we appreciate if you take time and write couple of sentences about wedding traditions in your culture. Also if you'd like, you can share your tip to healthy and longlasting marriage. ❤️
I would also love to have penpals, so send me a message if interested. Direct swaps are also cool :)
Happy postcrossing, everyone!