My name is Tomáš and I live in small town Nemšová, in north-west of Slovakia.
I like hiking, mathematics, science, history, classical and jazz music, playing guitar, chess, traveling and discovering new places. I've always dreamed of receiving postcards or letters, and now I am excited about the idea of Postcrossing.
I will be gratefull for every postcard, whatever will be on it and wherever will be from.
Especialy I would be happy for:
- UNESCO world heritage sites
- football, hockey stadiums
- Cartes maximums (maxicards)
- Greetings from... (by postallove),I have Slovakia, Jiang su,
Russia, China, Poland, Finland, Singapore,Ukraine.
- flags of the world, I have Slovakia, England, Germany and Slovenia
- birds of himalayas cards
- steam locomotives
- fauna of belarus
- self made cards is ok
Your postcard will make me smile.
Please stick stamps on postcard. Thanks!