Hello dear postcrosser! :)
I'm curently studying Latin and ancient Greek at University to teach them. I love it but it doesn't allow me to travel a lot for now, so I'm pleased to be able to see and discover the world through postcards :)
I can speak & read French, English, Spanish, only read Italian and a tiny bit of German. No Dutch please, even if your English is not that good, it's not a problem, thanks ;)
Here's a list of things I like to help you pick a card for me:
- I love drinking coffee (a lot!) and cooking, especially pastries.
- My favorite animals are elephants and whales, also owls: a card or stamp with one of these will make me happy! :)
- I adore the Mr. Men & Little Miss books, so you can send me a card with one of the characters on it if you can find one: I'll be more than happy for I can't find any where I live ;)
- I like the 20's-30's, so any card which kinda reminds these times is great for me.
- I've started learning (french belgian) sign language: something related to any sign language is very welcome to me!
If you don't find a card with one of those things on it -it's not always easy :)- you can send me either a homemade postcard (I'll really love it!!), or simply card you like (make me discover something you love for exemple).
I'm not a big fan of multiview postcards, so if you have no other choice, please try to pick one with a single view or something you can write me about, like a place you particulary love, some historic monument, a famous birthplace.. well, you get the idea ;)
I would love if you could write me "hello" or "goodbye" in your own language.
Apart from that, you can write me whatever you want, I'd just be pleased if you write as much as you can on the card's blank space :)
Maybe you could say few things about yourself, some stuffs you like, or even your biggest dream or favorite inspiring quote, I always appreciate them :)
Happy postcrossing! :)
I always send a message as soon as I receive a card (either "official" or "thanks/swap" one) so if you sent me one and didn't hear anything from me, you can send me a message and we'll see what we can do :)
BE-277545 to Dandelion68, Germany, 12.04.14