My name is Tina and I live in the south-west of Germany in black forest.
I had to take a break from postcrossing, because my daughter Emma was born.
Now she's almost two years old and so excited to find something in the mailbox - time to write postcards again :)
Things we like:
*. cows (Emma loves them!)
* vintage/oldfashioned/old/antique cards
* traditional clothes and buildings
* "Keep calm and..."
* churches/temples or other (religious) buildings
* bamboo forests
* views of your country, countryside or city
* border collies
* aurora borealis
* night sky/stars
* pin ups (only vintage)
* doors and windows
* book covers
* the sea, beaches and sailor
* shoes (preferably worn out)
* ballet dancers
* wool and knitting
but anything else is fine, too!
It would be great if you could write something in your language (with translation please) and if possible don't put your card in an envelope, thank you :)
Are you searching for (postcard-)penpals? Great, just send me a message!
Looking forward to hearing from you!