Greetings from Hungary!
Working in an office, I mostly travel by books and postcards :)
... but from time to time in the real world too, my avatar is a picture I took in Italy.
My interests include:
- books (people reading books, libraries, bookstores, other book-related pictures) and bookmarks,
- Shakespeare (Hamlet)
- calligraphy, fountain pens,
- travel (ships, trains, maps, ruins, churches, monasteries, cloisters, temples, cathedrals, shrines, fortresses, towers, palaces, bridges, any characteristic, typical building/monument from YOUR country),
- nature (rocks, wild animals [owl, hedgehog, squirrel, lynx, kingfisher, ♥ cat =^.^=], plants ✿ [blueberries, cranberries, poppy, linden=lime tree]),
- recipe cards, beer cards, wine cards,
- beautiful blue cards,
- the moon (Luna = Earth's only natural satellite),
- flags, coats of arms,
- underground lines/tube maps,
- dragons (and other mythological/magical/fantastic creatures, cats =^.^= included :))
and many more ...
... so whatever card you select (even ad cards if they really fit my likes), will be welcome, with or without envelope :)
!! My favs are both cards I have received and cards I'd like to receive.
✉️ → ✉️ Looking for a postcard pal, or a short letter pal? Send me a message :-) ✉️ → ✉️
Expired cards: yes :-)
Thanks for reading :-) I can't wait to see what you sent!
My 500th received postcard: from Burkina Faso :)
... and I am the receiver of the 65 millionth postcard