Hello Postcrossers from All Over the World! :) Annyeong haseyo!! I'm back after a long swap break.
Warmest greetings from the Land of the Morning Calm, South Korea!!
I would like to receive postcards that are WRITTEN and STAMPED (not in an envelope).
Below is the list of my preferences.
WISH LIST :
1. People in Traditional / National Costumes (I am a HUGE fan of this
theme that's why it's on the first spot)
2. Food / Traditional Food Cards
3. Traditional Market Cards
4. Maps / Flags / America State Flags
5. Festivals / Traditional Dances (Dia de los Muertos - Mexico, The
Carnival of Venice - Italy, Holi - India) as long as they're colorful!
6. Famous Landmarks in Your Country (Single View please)
7. Ethnic Groups
8. People and their Crafts
9. Animals / Wildlife
10. Blue Cats / Cute and Colorful Cat Illustrations / Dressed Up Cats
11. Birthday Cards in October / Christmas Cards in December
12. Shaped / Maxi / Wooden / 3D / Metal Postcards
I love vibrant colors because there's so much life to a colorful postcard! :) I am not a fan of multiviews, black and white, ads, abstract art, and postcards that are NOT sent from the country of origin. Please send me something you would be happy to find in your mail box.
Direct swap? Sure. Kindly send me a message. Penpals are welcome, too, but I hope you are willing to write first.
Hugs and Kisses!
EXPIRED POSTCARDS :
Taiwan : KR - 173022, Ukraine : KR - 172536, USA : KR - 221330, Turkey : KR - 221334