My name is Thomas, I'm 48 years old and I live in Germany. My hobbies are cinema, theatre and opera. I like hiking and cycling, listening to radio (I'm living without TV) and I used to be a soccer fan. I love spending my holidays by exploring and discovering European countries and regions, especially in the North and East.
Some years ago I learnt the Finnish language at an adult education centre, so feel free to use it if you want.
I have just started to learn Japanese, so some simple sentences in that language are very appreciated as well.
I like postcards showing:
- art house movies or film festivals
- theatre or opera performances
- black-and-white photography
- modern art or architecture
- snowmen (not only in winter)
- the colour orange
- yellow flowers
- isolated trees (dead or alive)
- lonely country roads or scenic byways
- mountain passes
- real traffic signs
- sea, coasts or lighthouses
- public mailboxes
- old soccer stadiums
- Viivi ja Wagner comics
- Kaj Stenvall's drawings
- Virpi Pekkala's drawings
- Inge Löök's drawings
- Wallace and Gromit
You can also send me:
- views of your town
- landscapes or nature of your country
- culture or typical things from your region
But, of course, I will be happy about EVERY card I receive.