👋😃 Hello; nice to meet you!
My name is Maarten, I am 50 years of age and I live in Assen, The Netherlands. I'm long time divorced and father of a 22 y.o. son. I live in a special protected housing facility, because I'm not capable of living independent. I work daily in the forest next to my house, collecting liter and garbage that doesn't belong in the natural environment. To be in the nature is a real blessing to me! Also I like to make long-distance walks through the natural countryside. There I make a lot of photographs.
Next to postcrossing, collecting stamps is my favorite hobby. I would like to receive your card in an envelope (if possible). This way, I can take the stamp without damaging the card. If you put an extra stamp in the envelope, you will really make my day! In return, I will be happy to send something nice to you, as a “big thanks”!
However, you are totally free to send the card the way you like. Every card in my mailbox is very much appreciated!
>> Please, no homemade or ad-cards; I prefer postcards from a real publisher! Double/folded cards, meant to be sent in an envelope are welcome. Also, please write the date
Here are my favorite kind of cards, in random order:
* Nostalgic cards
* National parks / Landscapes
* All kinds of animal-wildlife
* Cards with coffee and/or chocolate
* Turist cards (single- or multi-view)
* Religious cards
* Village or city views
* Monumental buildings (castles, churches, etcetera)
* Greetings from...
* Keep Calm and...
* Retro-cards (or genuinely old cards)
* Children in folcloric costumes
* Funny / hilaric cards
What to write?
1. Please write a good joke (anything, the sky is the limit!) 😉
2. An interesting proverb or saying, carrying wisdom.
3. Interesting knowledge, or funny facts.
Thanks a lot, and happy postcrossing!