Life is full of surprises; you never know what will happen next.
My name is Tereza and I live near town Strakonice, which is known of its bagpipers festival. I live with my husband and teenage daughter and we have 1 cat named Tapka.You can use your native language, if you are from german speaking countries. I learn spanish now, so you can write me simple things in spanish. If you visit some interesting place don´t hesitate to send me card with your comments. I am big fan of biathlon, tennis and figure skating.I like travelling, reading, nature and dance.
My favourite cards are:
- coffee or something sweet
- cards with verses from Bible
- painted portraits and paintings of famous painters (my big wish is painting - Lady with an Ermine by Leonardo da Vinci)
- GF cards ( Greetings from...)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- everything about Empress Elisabeth of Bavaria (Sissi)
- beauty of nature
- pin-up and rockabilly girls
- flowers - I prefer tulips, but I like all flowers
- Paris, french chateaux
- sea,lakes, fountains - everything with water
- figure skating, biathlon, tennis
Don´t send me please any festive cards like Haloween, Christmas or Easter cards.
Please write me anything about you also in your native language- some positive words.