Hello! My name is Marina! I'm a photographer, a nature lover, I collect ancient cameras, coins and postal stamps from different countries. I love nature, I very love insects).Dear postcrossers, please, don't send me WPDcards, cards with a view of other countries than yours and postcards without stamps.
I would like to receive postcards from:
-illustrations Maria Sibylla Merian for insects ❤️
-Tilly card(Aachen, Nürnberg, Essen, Karlsruhe, Wuppertal,Wiesbaden, Heidelberg, Magdeburg)Tausendschon(flowers, animals)/Lali riddle cards
- Insects and spiders (everything, for example butterflies, dragonflies, beetles,this card i have many, dont send https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-10231483 and https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-3869906
-Mailboxes, postmen/,Loupaper, Lou Paper 50 States
- Maps of your country or city/town/state
- ❤️Maxicards flora/fauna,lighthouses, New Year's,Gotochi, 3D
- Lighthouses,bridges,space/Couples in the animal world
- views of your town,historical and ancient buildings, architecture,traditional motifs,national food,plants,animals, dishes,clothes,national holidays (fiesta), national instruments, local traditions/ national parks,UNESCO sites/ COVID-19 postcards
- Wild Animals
-FOTW (I have: IN,US,IT,DE,SK,LT, MT,FR, PT, IE,CH,Sl,MP,GB,UA,CZ, SE,IS,HK, FI, AX,SG,GI, IE(N),LU, Madeira,CN,DZ,OM,EE,GR), -ICONS( UA)
- MOTW (I have:DE, CN,ES,Sl, IE,CH,MT, RS,PT,FR,VN,IL,LT,Азоры,US,GU,NO,MY,SE,LI, LU,AT,NL,BY,Gl,CZ, GR,KZ/ CCUN(PT,DE(2),CH,CN, BG, HR,IL,IT,LT,RO,GB,UA,NL,MY,CZ,SE, FI,FR,PL,LU,GR,BE,BA,KZ,)
- GF (I have from: IN,DE, AU,FI,IE,CH,UA,NL,NO,LT,PL,CN,CA,LI,AT,RS,SE,SK,FR,IT,FO,PR,GB, AX,BY,GR,DZ,Gl,SG,KZ,KR,MC,TN)
-natural phenomena, lightning, tornado, storm, northern lights
- postcards of unusual shape (square, round, oval, along the contour of the country and others)
- Steampunk,Moomins, Mr.Bean, Krtek
- IngeLöök's OldLadies❤️I have:2,3,5,6,8,9,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,22, 23,29,30,33,34,35,38,40,41,42,44,45,47,49,52,58,61,64,65,66,70)
- retrocars, cars,military equipment/camera, photographers,retro camera
- flowers ( in their nature invirinment, not torn, not bouquets)
I really love reading cards, so, please, don’t write only “Greetings from... and happy Postcrossing”.I'd like to hear everything about you, your life or your hobby or your country,town. Write the date on your postcard .Don’t send promotional cards, handmade, folding cards,pre-paid,cardboard from food and so on. German postcrossers, please don't use the postage stamp Metro, you have different stamps I know.
I love stamps on the theme of Europa CEPT,flora/fauna,lighthouses, dishes, cars, New Year's stamps. For people who like to send in envelopes, If you can include a coin,stamp, teabag,coaster or something from where you are from, that will be great. Also for people who live in the U.S. I am collecting coins/quarters from each state, so include one if you want.