my name is Astrid, I am 48 years old and I live in a small town near Frankfurt with my husband and our two children.
In my free time I love to read historical or classic crime stories and cozy mysterys and I collect old books about cooking and housekeeping (before WW1). In 2016 I started to learn Chinese, I am interested in medieval history and one of my hobbies is genealogy. Oh, and I like knitting, gardening, taking photos, cooking and baking and many other things.
I like any card you send me. There is no need to check my received cards before picking out a card for me. I don't mind multiples and I like beautiful stamps, stickers, doodles and tiny illustrations made by you :0)
Please put the date on your card and tell me something about
- where you live
- historical facts of your region
- your hobbies
- your favourite recipe
- your favourite saying or quote
- the place you like most in the world
- the life of your grandma (no kidding)
- something special one of your ancestors did
- the meaning of your first name or why your parents chose it for you
- do you have a favourite word in your language?
or whatever you want to tell me.
I am looking forward to your card.
Greetings from Germany
PS: I would love a Year-of-the-pig postcard and every card with Chinese characters.
Thank you, Nova 😀 (US-6017888) and Seneca 😀(FI-3581053)
Sent Postcards to 50 countries / received from 50 countries