My name is Tanja and I am 34 years old. I live in Coburg - a town in the north of Bavaria in southern Germany. Meanwhile I live in Coburg since 16 years. I began my studies of health care in 2005 and stayed after finishing it. At the moment I work in a home for disabled adults.
In my sparetime I like reading, painting and doing handworks. Especially I like to explore new regions and locations. Of course I like to take photos of them. My new passion is to hike on the Franconian Camino de Santiago "in front of my door". In former times I played the flute, but I still like many kinds of music (especially metal --> Powerwolf, Nightwish, Sabaton). I also like to write letters and of course cards at postcrossing.
I will like every card you choose for me. I think you'll find the right one.
I register every postcard I get. If I didn't register yours, please contact me.
If you don't know what to send, here is a list of my interests:
* postcards showing your hometown
* special things from your country/hometown
* Scotland / Highlands / Whisky
* animals (especially cats, dogs, etc.)
* food in your country or coffee/tea
* landscapes and beaches
* Camino de Santiago (all Caminos in Europe)
* night views / night sky / polar lights
* old style cards
* planets and stars
* fairy tales, flower fairies, especially gothic fairies
* werewolves, witches, vampire
* UNESCO world heritage
* royals from all over the world (actual and former monarchs;
Empress Elisabeth from Austria, Queen Victoria, etc.)
* Game of Thrones
There are so many kinds of postcards. Please surprise me!! :)
If it is possible, please date your card.
I'm also interested in private swaps - please feel free to contact me.