Hello to all postcrossing-people!
My name is Nadya. I live in Slutsk (tne Republik of Belarus). Slutsk was built in 1116. Is Slutsk the oldest town in my country.There is "Goods of art factory" in my town.Where the famous "Slutsk belts" are weaved.The weavers make them using gold and silver threards.
What postcards make me very happy?
1. Dancing couples (all kinds of dances where two persons are dancing together)
2. All kinds of dancers, belly dancers, break dancers and ballerinas from all over the world!
3. Folklore, traditions and habits from your own country. People dressed in traditional national costumes. Please tell me if you have a dress of your own and when you are wearing it.)
4. Singers, writers, painters, moviestars from your own country.Tell me more about them!
5. Two persons holding hands or huging each other. Romantic situations. Weddings.
6. People driving on bicykles.
7. People reading books or writing something.
8. People with umbrellas.
9. Women with red hear.
10. People with big hats.
11. Happy, smiling faces.Funny postcards. Jokes and humour.
12.People in traditional dress, traditional food - recipe cards.
13. I especially like postcards with cute cartoons(Disney).
14. ♥ England (hope to live there one day ;))
15.Postcards depicting coffee.Anything related to coffee,perhaps a coffee recipe.
16.And, of course, sports.Everything that is connected with yoga,fitness,Pilates. Outfit,workout,gyms.
Things in postcards that I would like to see: black & white postards of any type are my absolute favorite.
Also I will be happy,if you send me a bag of tea or a coin/banknote from your country!)
I also like hand-made cards.But send them in the envelopes,please.