Hello! My name is Tatsiana.
I live in Belarus. I'm married and we have two children. Lots of time I prefer spend with my family. I like nature, flowers in the pots, dogs. I do a lot of things myself. I am designer...
My hobbies are photographing, learning foreign languages, reading... it's difficult to describe all of them.
I love sport: figure skating, bicycling!
I'm huge fun of travelling and I've decided recently that sending postcards and receiving them from all over the world is also a wonderful way of making journeys:) I like countries and people, who lives all over the world. I am cosmopoliten.
I fond of music, ARTS and FASHION. My passion is aromatherapy, PERFUME: glass(bottle)for perfume, the technology, who and how is made...
All what I do - I try do with sincerity and joy.
I love life!
I TRY TO LIVE EVERY DAY AS ONE SMALL LIFE!!!
Please, when receive a card - smile!
All postcards are welcomed!
However, if you are looking for specific ideas I am especially fond of:
* all about fachion, design, perfume
* pictures of artists(if you are know something of them, be sure to write)!
* sculptures(streets sculptures too)
* Renaissance-era ladies
* Middle Ages (knights, magnificent dresses, corsets ets.)
* figure skating
* lighthouse, windmills!!!
* poppies, flowers in the pots, all sorts of tulips, lavender
* old black/white postcards, sepia OK too
* amusing children, dolls
* famous people(Royal families!!!, actors, politicians,
* Snowmans, Christmas and New Year (unusual, original and crazy!) postcards in December
* Easter cards in April
* Birthday cards in March:)
I appreciate every card I find in my mailbox, so don't worry if you can't find anything from my wishlist, because it's only a preference.
Write something about you, your country or what places I have to seen, when I visit your country.
I'd love to see your written language!!!
Thank you in advance!
Everyone a happy day!