My name is Allie and I'm 34 years old and I am from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Yes, that is actually me as a mermaid in my profile picture! I'm a ballet dancer who loves wine, coffee, desserts, mermaids, the ocean, and traveling! I've traveled all over the United States, and all over the UK and Europe! During the day I work at the University of Minnesota. In the evenings I teach ballet. On the weekends, if i'm not at a dance rehearsal, I am at a Renaissance Festival somewhere in the USA performing as Lyrique the Mermaid! Sometimes I also appear as Lyrique the fairy, Lyra the gypsy, or Princess Lucy (of the renaissance festival)! I love performing! :)!
What to write?
* Tell me what made you smile today
* Tell me about your day, like what you've done up until writing my postcard
* Tell me what you see from your window
* Tell me what are you looking forward to today
* Tell me a fun story
* If you dare, you can share with me a secret :)! I promise I won't tell!
I love surprises! I love stories! I look forward to hearing from you and like to know how you live. What awaits you in front of your front door?
PLEASE DON'T JUST WRITE JUST ONE SENTENCE OR SIMPLY "Happy Postcrossing!" Take some time to actually say something :)!
Postcards I'd love to receive are:
- Friends having fun
- Something ocean related/water related (I especially love seahorses and octopuses)
- the stars or moon or a nighttime scene
- Something that makes you happy (tell me why!)
- Any mythological creatures from where you live (or don't live)
- Something related to the stage or the theatre or performing
- Something pink! It's my favorite color!
- Old, vintage, black and white pictures
- Anything FUN that will make me smile!!
Really, I'm open to anything! If none of those types of cards are available, I'd love a picture of something special and significant to you or your hometown.
*****Please, NO free ad cards or self-printed cards. I prefer stamped and postmarked (no envelopes please) postcards.*****
Thanks for writing!!