Hi everyone, I'm a 21 year old student studying French and Spanish at Otago University in beautiful Dunedin, NZ.
Postcrossing has inspired me to travel! I was an exchange student in Granada, Spain in 2011 and have also travelled through North Africa, Asia, Australia and the Pacific Islands.
My favourite types of cards are:
- Ad/free cards
- Cultural (musical, theatre, film, traditional dancing)
- Showing people
- Black and white
- Indie/bohemian culture & lifestyle
- Movie Cards, especially foreign and independent
- Alcohol and food
- Anything related to pop culture
- Political cards/propaganda
- Nouvelles Images
- Or anything bizarre, crazy, abstract or unusual!
- British Royal Family, especially Princess Diana, Royal Wedding 2011, Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee 2012
- Anything controversial or political
- Ad/free cards relating to any of the above themes
I have to admit I don't really like:
- Cute stuff
- Homemade cards
- Seasonal greeting cards
I like stamped and written postcards.
Stuck for ideas on what to write?
You could talk about your interests, your town, the weather, what you did today etc. I'm interested !! ^_^ Write in French or Spanish if you can! Thanks!