I'm a woman living with my husband in the West of Austria. I really love to laugh. We have 1 cat.. I love to write letters and postcards. My hobbies are baking, crocheting, reading, drawing, writing, cooking, spending time outside, gardening, baking,.... I also collect stamps.
I married the man of my dreams on 22/07/2016- and we married on church the same date but 2017.
We received our first daughter Lilia on June 29th, 2019. And in mid of September we are expecting our son Raphael to be born.
Currently I would be superhappy if you could send me a card of the animals fox or turtle, or cards for kids with the colors mint green or light pink. I want to decorate the kids room with them.
Cards I would like to receive are
1. landscape/ cityviews/ nightview
2. something special from your country or culture
3. animals (especially tiger, cat, fox, squirrel, deer, owl, bunny or anything cute)
4. buildings and monument/ lighthouses
5. cards for babies
7. colorful cards/ black & white cards
8. Disney cards
9. seaside/ lake
10. special food of your country
11. Anime & Manga
13. Cards of NINA CHEN, MILA MARQUIS, INGE LÖÖK, IRINA ZENIUK (BLUE CAT), IRINA GARMASHOVA, TAUSENDSCHÖN, LEONID AFREMOV, Marie-Anne Foucart, Gaelle Boissonnard, Marie Cardouat, Catherine Babok, Sasha Salmina, Natasha Chetkova
I love cards with powerful colors!
Please if possible don`t send me advertising cards! I really don`t like these. I also don`t like cards with art on it (except if it`s colorful- then I love it :D )
AND PLEASE, DO NOT SEND ME CARDS WITH NAKED PEOPLE. I don`t like that and I don`t want the kids to see stuff like that.
But every other card is welcome.
If you don`t know what to write, you could send me a recipe origin from your country. I also like to read about the place where you live- where do you go in your freetime? Is there something special at your country?
It would be great if you could write the date on the postcard.
AT-133026 to kpteabo, USA
AT-249541 to Beabobo, Taiwan