I'm a young French girl, living in Japan.
I'm in love with Japan since I'm a little girl and I'm currently living in Kansai area (Kobe).
I enjoy reading, watching American/Britain TV shows & movies, traveling, collecting Gotochi Cards & goshuin ご朱印...
I created my own website and I'm selling Gotochi Cards, so if you like Japanese original postcards, check it out~ (^_^)
My Insta : Sweetie_in_Japan
About postcards, feel free....
☆ to write a few words in you native language
☆ to draw something (like how's the current weather and temperature, how do you feel)
☆ to decorate the card (I love masking tape/washi tape)
☆ if you're from an Asian country, put the card in an enveloppe so I can collect the stamp (if you have stamps from Asia, I would love to receive some)
☆ PLEASE date the card
If you don't know what to say, talk about:
☆ an anecdote you like
☆ how was school like when you were a child
☆ your favorite movie/game/book
☆ what makes you happy :)
☆ feel free to write "I believe in Sherlock Holmes" (it would make me laugh!)
I would like to receive postcards that show your country/your culture:
- gotochi card ご当地カード (I would be happy to have cards from Tôhoku and Chûbu)
- something related to Japan, even if you don't live there
- Greetigs from... series (have none)
- single cityviews, night or day (I prefer new cityviews than old ones, thanks!)
- children/people wearing traditional costumes of country/region
- royalty if any
- a map of your town/country
- shaped postcard
- if there's the name of your city/country on the card it's even better!
Please, avoid these cards:
- ad/old cards
- cars/bus/bike/plane (unless we see the country/unless they're really traditional)
- cards with only a message
- animals (espacially sp*ders, I'm really afraid of them)
- cards that you can get from anywhere in the world (flowers, characters, cute children, painting.....)