My name is Svetlana. I live between two beautiful cities, Suzdal and Vladimir, both of them-the Golden ring of Russia.
I'm married and we have two sons. I'm a real homeboy. I like spending time with my family. But the real rest for me-to be in the company of books or favorite TV shows.
I like to read about the customs, habits and lifestyle of the peoples of the world.
I like to learn new and unusual things. My dream is to travel the world and learn several languages.
I will be glad to new acquaintances!
Little wishes to the postcards:
Let this will not cats and not Church. And please, no advertising cards.
I will be very happy if you send me
- illustrations by Daria Nyberg
- image of Lotta from Cathy GAAR
- Postcard By Alexander Averin.
- postcards of Elizabeth Boehm
- reproductions of John William Waterhouse
- outstanding writers, poets, composers, artists, etc
- from the Royal family
- famous people in your country
- Disney / Soyuzmultfilm
- foxes, owls, birds
- national costume
- beautiful or exotic people, red-haired people especially
- something about Your country or city
- New year / Christmas cards (December / January)
- greeting cards (April)
Or you can send something to your liking. Any postcard would be welcome.
If you do not know what to write, tell us about yourself your favorite book, film, music. And please write that you have is associated with Russia :)
Please write a few words in your native language. It will be interesting!
I love postcards in an envelope, but you can send me whatever you want and how you want. The main thing that it brought you pleasure, but not the flour of choice :)