Hello, my name is Svetlana, I live 10 kilometers to the west of Moscow in a beautiful forest area of the Moscow region. Moscow is my hometown and favorite city where I was born. I love literature, fine art, architecture, history, travel and discover new places, visit museums, movies, summer;). I would love receiving postcards from all parts of the world and of course, send postcards, bringing a little joy to people who receive them. It would be interesting to me if you could write a little about yourself and if you like reading, please, recommend me your favorite writer and a book, your favourite tea, the place I definitely need to visit when I'm in your country.
If you still do not know what to send me I would be happy to receive:
- Cattle/Домашний скот
-Birds (especially Owls/Ravens)/Птицы (особенно Совы, вОроны);
- Magical, fantasy, gothic Illustrations, fairy characters/Волшебные, фэнтези, готические иллюстрации, сказочные персонажи;
- Disney characters/Диснеевские персонажи
- Illustrations by Tolkien/Иллюстрации к работам Толкиена;
- Illustrations of famous literature works/Иллюстрации известных литературных произведений;
- Pained flowers/Нарисованные цветы;
- Beautiful landscapes/Красивые пейзажи;
- Winter views/Зимние пейзажи;
- Art, architecture/Живопись, архитектура;
- Old ships/Старинные корабли;
- Prominent writers, poets, composers, artists, etc./Выдающиеся писатели, поэты, композиторы, художники и тп;
- Paintings of great artists/Произведения великих художников;
- The Romanov Dynasty, Rurikovich/Династия Романовых, Рюриковичи;
- Susan Wheeler, Roland Harvey, Beatrix Potter,Jenny Nyström, Inge Löök, Irina Zeniuk, Vladimir Rumyantsev, Vladimir Arzhevitin, Alexandr Averin, Maria Pavlova/Сьюзан Виллер, Роланд Харви, Беатрикс Поттер, Дженни Нистром, Инге Лоок, Ирина Зенюк,Владимир Румянцев, Владимир Аржевитин, Александр Аверин, Мария Павлова;
- Люблю красивые советские открытки
- Золотое кольцо России
New year and Christmas cards are welcome any time, on Easter prefer easter card.
Excuse me please but NO monkeys, AD cards and selfmade cards.
But I would be pleased with whatever you would like to send me, every card is welcome and make me happy ;)
I love and collect pretty stamps and bookmarks.
Please, don't forget the date, the temperature and time.
Cards in my favorites are cards I don't have yet, but which I like. Maybe they make it easier for you to choose a card.
Thank you and Happy postcrossing!
P.S. Friends, if you're not going to use Postcrossing.com anymore, please make your status inactive. It's really sad to send postcards to nowhere!