Hi! I made this account for my mum, Marian. She loves all the cards I get through Postcrossing, but she's not sure she has enough time to start Postcrossing herself. I would love for her to get a lot of cards! I know it would make her happy everytime she would find something on her doormat after a long day of work. I will send the cards (until she wants to herself) and she will receive your card.
If you speak German or Spanish please write in that language, she speaks those languages like a native.
My mum registers once a week at the moment, because she is not at home during the week.
SHE WILL LOVE CARDS WITH:
- Inge Löök's Old ladies (already received: the one where they get all the mail, 28: the one in the boat, the one with the garbage)
- Matryoshka's / nesting dolls - she used to collect them and still loves everything that pictures the dolls.
- Anything typically Peruvian, Mexican, Bolivian, Ecuadorian: paintings, fabrics, Maya, patterns. She has lived in Peru all her youth.
- girl/woman with red hair by Victoria Kirdiy (my mum is a redhead too :))
- Bright colors! Blue! yellow! Orange! Red! Colourful pictures
- Cute things like Forever Friends
- Happy things that remind of summer: sun, watermelon, tropical beaches with beautiful blue seas :D
- Unusual things and shapes. I once got a melon shaped card and she loved it!
- See also her favourites to get some ideas, she hasn't received them yet.
I don't think she'll like cards with churches or building on them or ad cards. If you send a view, please make it a single view that has nature on it or lots of bright colors.
She loves beautiful stamps and drawings, stickers etc on the card. Handmade will also be appreciated!
An envelope is no problem, for example if you'd like to include a South American or Matryoshka souvenir, or some cute stationery surprise :D.
Having said all this, I know she'll appreciate any card she'll get. But ofcourse I want her to get the most beautiful ones, after all she's my mum.... ;)
I'm so excited! Thanks for making my mummy happy!