Hello, my name is Nastya.
I'm a student, I'm studying Physics and I'm a big fan of Science. Also love reading very much and travelling. Now I'm trying to travel as far as possible and to learn about foreign traditions as much as possible.
Please, tell me smth interesting about you, your motherland, your life, your job or study, your favorite book/movie/band/place in your city/musical or opera. What are you crazy about? Tell me about the beauty of the ocean or about the starry night, which takes your dreams and makes it come true. Tell me about your city: is there a flavour of the history in its air or it is a tall glass metropolis where people always running? Have you ever tried the deductive method? Do you remember the smell of magic inside your wardrobe or the print of the wand in your hand?
I like to learn something new, and now I want to hear your story.
I will enjoy every single postcard, but especially would like:
• books/ bookshelves/ bookstores
• ... or just cute small shops
• watercolour paintings
• paintings by famous artists (Manet, Van Gogh, Hieronymus Bosch or anyone to your taste)
• portraits of famous historical characters (Empress Elisabeth of Austria or Richard Feynman, Amelia Earchart or Rose Parks, Mary Jackson or Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain or Frank Sinatra... as you wish)
• book illustrations or covers
• movies' or musicals' posters or shots (especially old movies like "Gone with the wind" or "Singing in the rain", but good modern also respected)
• smth connected with science (I really don't know what can it be: famous scientists' portraits, blackboard desks with formulas, space stuff or anything else that you can find; it is not necessary, but if you like challenges...)
• smth with cute or motivating inscription; smth inspiring
• the coolest attraction (based on your opinion) in your city (I'll add it to my travel wishlist)
• smth to your taste (seriously, I want to be surprised!)
Also I would like to start a collection. I think it can be doors. A door is the most inspiring and surprising things in the world, isn't it? You don't know what secrets are there, but sometimes the door shows its owner's inner world.
Thank you for every minute spent on me.
Wish you all the best,