Hi, my name is Anke. I live in a city in Northrhine Westfalia/Germany. I live together with my husband in a house with a small garden. I like gardening.
My hobbies are reading, traveling, singing (just for fun), listening to music.
Reading: Novels by Lucinda Riley and Jojo Moyes, some thriller - especially from Swedish or Norwegian authors, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
Traveling: By cruise ship or ferry, or simply staying near the sea. My favourite countries/places are Iceland, Norway and Scotland, just like the Canary Islands, the Channel Islands and the Azores.
In Lockdown I discovered https://www.mypeakchallenge.com/ and since then I like to do workouts and yoga and like the peaker-community.
I like the beach, shells, smell of the ocean, sand, lighthouses...
I try to learn Spanish, but its so hard to learn vocabulary ...
Favourite postcards are (only suggestions, I am happy about every postcard in my mailbox) :
- all about tea
- animals: turtles, meerkats, reindeers, capybaras, ocean sunfish
- aurora borealis
- beach / ocean
- berries: raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, red and black currants,
- bookstores, books, libraries
- CVJM / YMCA
- hidden objects, look - and - find - pictures, Wimmelbilder f. e. from Lali
- Nativity scenes / christmas crib / christmas cards in december
- Old ladies from Inge Löök (I have the cards with the following numbers:
1, 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34,
36, 38, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 59, 60, 61, 64, 66, 67, 69, 612)
- Outlander (books and film)
- trolls (pictures from Rolf Lidberg)
- windows / church windows
- your country / city / island
I like to read something about your life, what you are doing in your leisure time, about your country/city ...
Tell me something about your favourite book or music, your favourite food, your greatest dream ...