Hi there (:
I'm Stephanie, 26 years old and I live in the province Zuid-Holland in the Netherlands. In september 2011 I started my third study, Managing Animal Healthcare. Since june 2016 I am finally living together with my boyfriend, since we are 8.5 years together. We also have a hamster, his name is Oh so Fluffy :) (his name is Fluffy actually, but it had to start with an 'O')
I am still trying to get my diploma for my study Managing Animal Care, I hope to finish my thesis this summer. Since september 2015 I am working 32 hours a week at a software company as a service desk employee and I really like my job! I love to help people :).
If you sent me a card please tell me more about yourself, like:
* What is your favourite quote?
* Do you have a goal in life? If yes, what is your goal?
* What is on your bucketlist?
* 3 random things about yourself
* Tell me something about the city you live in
* What job do you have or which study do you follow?
* Do you have pets?
Or just something else you want to share, I love everything you tell me :)
What I like and love:
* Extra ordinary / strange cards
* Michael Jackson ♥
* Fantasy (like I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit)
* Series (Vikings, Game of Thrones, Dexter, The Walking Dead, The Man From The High Castle etc.)
* Beach / nature / water / waterfalls / your national park(s) / folk activity / tradition / human / world heritage / castle / palace / ruins / church / cathedral / temple / mosque / monument / volcano or just something I would love to see when I'm in your country! :)
* Animals (especially hamsters, rats, dogs, wild animals)
I don't like that much:
- Disney / Cartoon / Art / Religion / Advertising / Low-quality / Selfprinted.
- Don't forget the ID number! :D
- I prefer the cards written and stamped, not in an envelope (because I love handwriting ♥)
- I collect elongated coins, you could make me VERY happy with one! :)
- When it's my birthday (christmas) it would be great to recieve christmas/birthday cards on the 25th of december!
- I will be glad if you send me something small, from your city! For example: tickets from the subway or the bus, tickets at cinema, in theater, article from the newspaper, candy wrappers... ofcourse you can use a enveloppe then haha.
I am happy with everything I recieve, I really appreciate and respect the time it took you to sent a card to me! Thank you for that :)!! Happy postcrossing!!!!