Hey there dear random user,
nice meeting you this way.
I'm Stephanie (my friends call me Steph, though) and I live in a small village in Germany. I have studied English and German literature. Reading is life =D
I love playing with my dogs, working in the garden, reading, astronomy, playing drums, and drawing. I am a Fan of Funko and have collected over 300 Funko Pops in the last two years.
I also enjoy driving around with my retro moped in the summer 😊
Recently, I've been obsessed with Hamilton the musical.
I have decided that it would be a good idea to ask you what little things you enjoy. It'd be awesome if you could write down three things that make you smile in your everyday life.
For example: I love the smell of freshly mowed lawn, the feeling of my dogs' fur, looking at the nightsky, and the 'krrrr' sound of the ATM/cash machine when you get your money ^^
NOTE: If you are from Ireland, Iceland or Hungary, could you please send me a touristic postcard?
If you have no idea what to send me, here are some things that
- touristic postcards
- something typical for your country or area you live in
- multiview cards, or single view postcards of your hometown
- food/ tea cards (maybe with some traditional food from your country)
- honey and bees
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
- books in every possible way (libraries, bookshelves, quotes, fan art...)
- the middle ages
- children's literature (Winnie Pooh, Alice in Wonderland, Peterchens Mondfahrt, Pumuckl, Der kleine Vampir)
- astronomy/ all things cosmos
- foxes, deer and other forest animals
- castles, churches, mosques, temples, and synagogues
- Studio Ghibli, Batman and manga (Naruto, Bleach, Sailor Moon)
- Shin Chan 😃
- nature, especially clouds, flowers, and trees; also macro pictures
- fruit and vegetables
- Marvel comics and V for Vendetta
- fairy tales
- kites, umbrellas and balloons
I'd love to read something in your mother tongue (with a translation). Maybe you could share an exceptionally nice word with me. 😊
I'm also collecting coins from all over the world, so if you have a currency other than the Euro, it would be awesome if you sent me one =)