Hello your postcrosser,
the bird in my avatar is a wagtail. "Stelzi" was once my nickname and means "stilt". These animals but I have now nothing else to do.
- I am in my 50th and live in the Ruhr area from Germany. My Hobbies are: crafts, reading, collect postcards.
- For health reasons, I can not travel. I want the world to see via postcards, so as to travel in thought can.
So I love collect city views and holiday postcards (tourist cards), also love multi-picture postcards.
I collect postcards with countries and/or cities/villages where you live (or a nearby location), UNESCO word heritage sites, places, Castles, bridges, simple traditional houses, impressive buildings, beautiful landscapes.
Please send me a card from your hometown (or nearest town)or a countryside-card from your country or town. I love the landscapes of Ireland, Scotland and England very much.
- I also love postcards from Leonid Afremov, Inge Löök (I have already number 14, 16, 18, 22, 35, 41, 42, 45109, 50300, 54865, 55591), Mila Marquis, Thomas Kinkade, Natalia Chetkova and Lisi Martin.
NOTICE: I will NOT postage + penalty more for other pay my no brand or to have it stick to little postage!!! But I will refuse to accept and then gets the sender no postcard for it! I glue it always sufficient postage and not pay me the receiver also - despite my high medical costs.
I do not want a 3rd party having my adress!
- I want to please no cards with Bibletexts. Cult Communications futile!!! As far as I am seriolously traumatized childhood.
- Please NO postcards or letter cards (folded) IN ENVELOPES, NO handmade cards, pets or Foto, Advertising or erotic postcards, sports, animals or flowers, Easter or Christmas Cards, No Advertising of sects. Thank you.
- Please send me NOTHING dining or drinkable. I´m sick stomach and buy myself what I can tolerate.
- I WANT TO ASK YOU IF IT IS GOING TO SEND POSTCARDS IN SIZE 14,9 x 10,6 cm AND NO MORE POSTCARDS TO OVERSIZE 20 x 30 cm. THE LARGE COME WITH ME TO TORN OR MISSING CORNERS. THE POSTCARDS COSTANY MONEY AND IT`S A SHAME IF THEY GET BROKEN.
If you can scan the card before sending it, please do it, I can´t it. Thank you very much.
- Please date your postcard , because postmarks are often unreadable. AND DON´T FORGET THE ID-NUMBER.
I wish you all wunderful postcards and happy postcrossing.