Dear postcrossers out there!
I´m Steffanie and i live in Frankfurt/Main in Germany.
I heard about postcrossing from a friend and thought it would be fun to try this. I love to get post cards or letters! but my friends are not travelling that often so it´s really hard for me to get some :)
My boyfriend is from russia that´s why I try to lern some russian. Maybe a russian postcrosser could write some lines in russian but please in latin letters...
Further I´m a big fan of ireland!Love that country with it`s landscapes, it´s people and it´s history!
I´m studying landscape design - so I would be interessted in post cards with nice landscapes or gardens, parks etc. but also in
- Ruins, something with a historical character
- Raiway stations, harbous, lighthouses
- Castles, churches, temples
- Mountains, deserts, forests, rainforests, ocean
- Local people
- Local people an there culture
- Something unusual and interesting
- Postcard advertising your city
- Retro cards or calligraphy
- Postkards with famous drawings like from Renoir8(!)
- Funny cards, flowers, nice and special trees
- Cards that you have made yourself
Of course I will like any other post card you will send me!!
If you would be nice if you would write me something in your native language and please put a date.
I would be also happy to get a letter in an envelope. If you wish, write in a letter your address, I'll send you a postcard:)
Good luck postcrossers