Starsister(or Martina) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,251 days).
I'm Martina from Dortmund. I'm married and I have a grown-up daughter.
My business was financial consulting. Now I'm taking a creative time-out. Before that I worked as a scientific librarian and finished my studies in history of art, modern history and German philology.
During leisure time I prefer reading, swimming, SUP, pottery, arts, tai chi, reiki and practising mindfullness. I also like all kinds of needleworks (esp. knitting) and paperworks (origami ...)
I love travelling - my dream destination is Hawaii - and I can't live without the ocean.
I'm interested in meeting nice people, going unknown ways, learning about new opinions ...
I support sustainability: ecological food, sustainable financial investments,fair trade clothes, often using bikes and trains instead of cars and planes... - but without being dogmatic.
Please send me a postcard that expresses your state of mind or one you'd like to receive.
- maps of your country/region
- impressing landscapes or architecture
- art (and crafts) from your country (ancient, modern, contemporary, 1st nations!) - or by yourself?
- optimistic messages,
- maritime motifs (lighthouses, beaches, shells, swimmers,surfers, sharks, boats, ...)
- something typical for you, your town or country (single-view cards, pl.)
- birds from your country
- reading persons
- US: state postcards with maps etc.
- JP: Gotochi or "Who mails?" would be amazing!
- vintage travel posters
- "Keep calm and ..."
- "Greetings from ..." by Postallove (only AUS, CZ, NL, PL, RU, TR received yet)
- "Lali" cards
- seasonal(christmas/new year/easter etc.), birthday or holiday greetings
- charity cards
Anything you choose (EXCEPT weapons, war, military stuff, nationalism ...) will be pleasing!
For my 2017 postcards wall: THE WORLD NEEDS MORE LOVE! So please send HEARTS: - drawings, paintings, photos, heart-shaped cards ... Thanks for all the lovely bridges in 2016!
It would be nice, if you added some words in your own language.
And I like cards with "traces" of the sender and of the way the card took (writing, decoration, lots of lovely stamps...)
Please write more than "happy postcrossing"!
You might let me know, what makes you happy, or what's your life motto (or perhaps your favourite poem). Are there interesting things in your life you like to talk about?
Please add date of sending, weather and your pc-name. Thank U!
My FAVORITES are a wish list: cards I haven't received yet.
Life is good! Aloha!
5196901 to Synokosori RU 27/04/16
4546753 to yanyanhui HK 15/09/15
4509748 to nyan sun RU 02/S09/15
4359316 to angel1213 TW 09/07/15
3850425 to Julia755 BY 09/01/15
3850423 to SERGEY-78 RU 09/01/15
3656212 to veronika30 LV 04/11/14
3647467 to kalla-a RU 01/11/14