My name is Anastasia. I am a mother of two boys 4 and 7 years old.
I like reading, spending time with my family, travelling, knitting and making an embroidery.
My favourite postcards are:
- chalk cliffs (for example Seven Sisters, Great Britain, Étretat, France
- windows/ doors
- Milky Way/night sky/ starry sky
- maxicard (Please put it in an envelope if it's fine for you)
- Gustav Klimt
- Game of Thrones
- New York
- Hayao Miyazaki (Totoro etc.)
- keep calm
- dear USA postcrossers, I would like to receive big letter “Greetings from…” if it possible
- Also I collect used stamps )
But it will be great to receive anything a sender wants to. Surprise me!
When you send a postcard please write where are you right now and what are you doing at the moment ,something about yourself, your country or place you live in, your favourite book or movie.
Please place the date on your card.
Thank you! Happy Postcrossing!