I'm Gerlinde from the Netherlands. I'm 41 years old, married and I have 2 children. A boy, 9 years old and a girl, she's 8 years old. We live in a small village between Amsterdam and Utrecht surrounded by lakes.
In my free time I like to sit on my red couch with a cup of tea and a nice book, bake a pie with the apples from our little apple tree or buy a dress (somehow I only wear dresses). Under the apple tree stands my little free library. Walking in the woods or running through the country are more favourite activities of mine. I also like travelling in real (I met my husband in China many years ago) or through postcards I receive. Music and going to concerts is another passion of mine. I’m a big fan of Radiohead. And I love receiving snailmail and writing letters, buying and sending postcards!
Here you can see most of my received postcards sorted by subject and brand: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129534636@N08/sets/
I enjoy postcards with/from (I know it's a long list, but there are so many beautiful postcards):
* Little red riding hood
* Alice in Wonderland
* Reading or writing women and books
* Typewriters, mailboxes, mailmen or other mail related cards)
* Radios or record players/vinyl
* Vintage animals or botanical art
* Artcard with women or women in kimono's
* Umbrellas and rain
* Audrey Hepburn
* Snoopy for my husband, Pokémon for my son (and me, we play together) or horses for my horseloving daughter
My new collection: swimming people or people in bathing suits!
Some brands I like:
* Daddy long legs
* Nathalie Lete
* Krtek/Die Sendung mit der Maus
* La Marelle
* Helen Dardik
* Anne-Julie Aubry
* Cartes d'art
* Annika Hiltunen
* Karel Capek (teashop)
* Greetings from (Postallove)
* Galia Zinko, Nino Chakvetadze, Olga Badulina/Olyabad, Irina Smirnova, Inga Paltser, Katya Dudnik, Anna Silivonchik or E. Gapchinska
* Miffy/Dick Bruna
* Fiep Westendorp
* Cards from Editions des Correspondances or Edition Gollong, e.g. from Mila Marquis, Marie-Anne Foucart, Mila, Marie Cardouat or Limoon
Or see my favourites... But i'm happy with every postcard you'll send to me! :-) It's just like a little gift in my mailbox!
If you don't know what to write, I would love to read about your favourite music, books or tea or what the most beautiful or unusual place is were you have ever swum.
Have a nice day!