Hello / Salam,
My name is Soode.
I'm 26 years old and I study Traditional Art and I enjoy art more than anything else in my life, also I am very fond of Photography, and reading.
I teach painting to kindergarten students, I think it's one of the happiest jobs one could have :)
I think Media is so biased towards Iran, and they show wrong image of it to people around the world... so as an Iranian, I try my best to show the true side of Iran to the world. Iran is a country with hospitable, kind, caring and peaceful people, the ancient land of Aryans, with pure culture, rich history and extraordinary art and poetry.
note that, Iranians are NOT Arabs, don't know why most people are under the impression that we are, but we are not!:) ... I know it might sound racist or nationalist, but it's not!, the only thing that bothers me is the lack of knowledge people have about my country.
DUTCH/GERMAN PEOPLE, it would be nice if you can write the cards in your language :)
..:: cards I prefer ::..
(in order of preference)
- VINTAGE / Retro CARDS
- "Keep calm and ... " cards :D
- "I ❤ ..." cards
- Van Gogh 's paintings.
- Black & white photos.
- Flag cards (US flag is better be sent in envelope)
- Night views.
- colorful (vintage) windows or doors.
- Paintings of building or city views.
- any card that shows something interesting about your country.
- No animals cards please!
- No multiple-view postcards please!
..::when you send me a card::..
-I don't mind receiving it in an envelope, so send it as you will ;)
it would be nice if you can:
- send it written, even a short sentence, I like cards written.
- Write the date you've sent it or about weather if possible.
- write something in your language.
I get a lot of requests, so if I answer late or if I don't accept to direct-swap, please don't be upset with me, I can't manage to send that many cards, not financially nor I have enough time.
no hard feelings :)