I worked and lived in Iceland for 5 years and 1 month. That´s the reason for my postrossing-name. Now, I am moving back home to Germany. If you are lucky, you will still get your card from Iceland.
I just love postcards and like the idea of getting some from every corner of the world :-)
All cards are welcome! It would be nice, if the card has a connection to you and your country.
I really like:
- Cards with pictures of your country, city, landscape, nature, map cards, calendar cards
- As a big fan of trees, I would also be really happy about cards with trees which grow in your area.
- water, clouds, sunrise/sunset ...
- Cards with funny (or normal) traffic signs
- Suicide Bunnies by Andy Riley, Granny postcards by Inge Löök, card-series: I love my planet
- Christmas and Easter cards are welcome too, Birthday cards in November ;-).
Stats for my post cards from Iceland (30.03.2011):
Postcards Sent: 279 ... Postcards Received: 277 ... Distance Sent: 1,242,558 km ... 11th on most postcards sent from Iceland ... 11th on longest distance sent from Iceland ... sent cards to 38 countries ... received cards from 43 countries