I'm a programmer from Kyiv, Ukraine.
also I'm drawer (computer graphic design) and biologist.
I have cat Hurma (what means Persimmon because she is orange and I have got her in December when persimmons are on sale here). She likes Postcrossing very much! She always watches how I choose cards, write on them, decorate with stamps. http://bit.ly/1czQh61
what about me, I like kayaking, climbing on everything, traveling, roller-skating, reading and making my life quite wonderful.
I'm easy-going person, so feel free to make friends with me (:
here is a link for those, who use VK: http://vk.com/solitae
I want to get cards with:
* Moomins! (I am a kid... okay, big kid... and I love them!) so please, if you can find card with them in your town, I will be very thankful!
* cute and interesting drawings which you can send to kids (studio Ghibli and Polish cartoons)
* aquarella (watercolor) drawings with graphics like this (sophie appleton watercolour) http://bit.ly/1t8bd1P
* different macro photos (nature, insects, flowers etc) or "full of something" cards (sweets or something colourful)
* magnolia and sakura blossom, blossom of trees, colorful leaves, cards with white frames are awesome!
* sunrises and sunsets, sky and city in the night (space)
* rats, mice, turtles, fish, hedgehogs and axolotls
* science and universe cards (maybe any atoms, how anything works, anatomy of plants or bacteria, different galaxies) are very welcome!
* hand-made cards in envelopes are welcome! ^_^
DRAW ME AN AXOLOTL! if it is not very hard for you and you want to have some fun ^_^
Here how it looks like:
It would be great if you could tell me about your FAVORITE BOOKS in your card (Example: I like Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Robert Heinlein books... in fact, i had read hundreds of different books (children, science fiction, non fiction, anti-utopia, classic, adventure, fantasy, history, mystery and triller books)
SAY HEY TO ME from your country! I will be really proud (: