Now, after 6 years of being an active Postcrossing member, I am a little bit tired and have another reason to make a break. I moved to Serbia, and here, at the new place, I have plenty of things to dedicate myself to.
Sorry for being enable to continue Postcrossing with you for some time.
If you want to receive a postcard from Serbia, feel free to write your address in a direct message. It will be a pleasure for me to hear from you!
If you want me to registrate the postcard you have sant to me, please write the ID in a direct message.
Warmest greetnigs and hugs!
Come to Belgrade, it's amazing ♥
Здравствуйте! Добар дан драги моjи! Добар ден на сите :) Добър ден!
i jeszcze... Dzień dobry wszystkim! Dobrý den! Jó napot! :)
My name is Sofia. I am a philologist working as a teacher in high school, and I enjoy my Slavic studies. Dear postcrossers from Slavic countries - please don't hesitate to write me in your native languages only!
Drodzy Polacy, zwłaszcza i was bardzo, bardzo proszę pisać po polsku :)
Волим српску ћирилицу! :)
Srdačno volim čitav Balkan i svi ste mi vrlo dragi, braćo.
Niekedy som bývala v Bratislave a bola by som veľmi ráda dostať a počuť niečo zo Slovenska, chýba mi ono.
Things which inspire me in my life:
- history and historical plots (including battle-pieces, I World war)
- music, orchestras, choir
- dancing (historical dances, Scottish country dances, Cape Breton step dancing)
- fashion dressing of different historical ages, traditional clothing; tattoos and mehndi as well
- masculine things :) weapons, tools, hunting, sports... (but not cars))
- birds in general, birds of prey, falconry
- letters, alphabets, inscriptions and all that linguistic stuff :)
(мне очень нравится азбука Елизаветы Бём! У меня уже есть открытки с буквами А, В, З, И, У, Щ, Я, редкими буквами от ера до ижицы и с титульным листом азбуки)
- family life and family rites - I don't mean weddings or jubilees, but fishing or drinking tea together or something alike ;)
- Christianity - my native element.
Generally, any your postcard is welcome :)
Special thanks for cards with images of something which is personal to you: peculiarities of your city/country, things that are dear to you, quotations and anything you would like to share.
If you happen to find something related to my interests and hobbies, that will be delightful :)
Please write a couple of words in your native language - I will really appreciate it. I'll be glad to know something about you, about your daily life and new impressions.
Thanks a lot!
Let your day be bright and blessed :)