Hi! My name is Sofia.
I live in one of the largest cities of Russia - Samara (on the banks of the Volga River).
I work as quantity surveyor. Besides Postcrossing my hobbies are cross-stitch, to learn Turkish language, to ride a bike or a scooter (in warm weather), to watch serials or films. I have played on the traditional Korean instruments (samulnori) three years, but now I'm as a volunteer for different cultural events.
I'll be glad to receive any of your card!
But I especially like the cards with the image:
- Stained-glass windows
- Ornament (pattern)
- Peafowl' feathers
- Flowers (especially lilac, peonies, poppies, gerbera, tulips)
- Tableware, vases
- Fighter aircrafts, airplanes, balloons, parachutes, etc.
- Ladybirds, cats, small birds, any wild animals (except for the monkeys)
- Sunsets and sunrises
- Olympic Games, Biathlon, other sport themes
- Flag or any symbol of your country, region, etc.
- Greeting postcards with your national holidays (with explanation about it)
- And of course with view of your city (especially theaters, cinemas, museums, libraries, educational institutions, stations)
Please, write something in the card (for example, about your family/job/hobbies; weather; home and area around it; what you like/dislike in your city; etc).
Please, remember to date your cards.
Have a nice day! :)))