I'm just a stray cat who loves to walk at night trough roofs and chimneys looking at the moon and smiling at the stars...
Apart from that, I love musical theatre and everything that is related to it (Currently Hamilton obsessed). I like taking long strolls and sitting on the grass while reading a book. If not reading, knitting or crocheting are also my favourite activities. Can't live without coffee. I also love travelling.
These are some of the postcards I'd love to get, but all of them regardless of theme make me extremely happy!
- Snowy monuments, cities and landscapes.
- Famous monuments from the area where you live.
- Nightviews of the place where you live.
- Theatre buildings from where you live.
- "Greetings from" USA States postcards.
- Japanese Gotochi Cards.
- Red Foxes (My favourite animal).
- Tulips (My favourite flower).
- Halloween postcards all year round.
- Alfons Mucha paintings.
- Sherlock Holmes (Especially the BBC adaptation "Sherlock").
- Miyazaki movies (Especially Totoro or Spirited Away).
- Any Disney characters or movies (Especially princesses).
I don't like commercial cards nor envelopes, I prefer handwritten and stamped postcards. I also love getting stickers and decorative stamps in the back of the card :D
And finally, if you could write the translation of "Snow" into your own language, that would be so cool! My name means "Snow" in Spanish :)
Translations I got so far:
Japanese: 雪 (Yuki)
Chinese: 雪 (Xue)
Korean: 눈 (Nun)
East Frisian dialect: Sneei
Thai: หิมะ (He-ma)
Arabic: ثلج (Thalj)
Thank you all, Peace, Love, and Happy Postcrossing!
ES-527070 to Russia
ES-527075 to China
ES-544643 to Russia