"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light."
Greetings fellow postcrossers!
You either got a card from me or you are about to send a card to me.
Anyway, glad you are here!
My name is Shikai Huang (黄诗恺). You can call me “Sky” for short. I am from Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.
I am currently doing my Environmental Science MSc in Delft, a small university town between Den Haag (The Hague) and Rotterdam.
Something I really love to see showing up in my mailbox:
- Local or national place of interest like UNESCO heritage sites.
- Landscape and scenery.
- Natural phenomenon: sunrise, sunset, aurora and lightning, etc.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Plane, trains and ships. (I am a huge railfan and a frequent planespotter!)
- Architecture and structure. High rise and bridges, old and new.
- Tourist cards with city/country names (single-view preferred).
- Commemorative or occasional stamp and postcard. (Europa series stamp, Christmas card, etc.)
- Hand-made, self-drawn or home-printed cards: highly appreciated if they are made with love and confront to postal standards.
- Postcards in envelopes (only when sending non-rectangular or non-standard cards)
Things not on the list are always welcomed as well.
Thank you, Good Luck and Happy Postcrossing.
(To be honest, this IS an expensive hobby. But the opportunity to connect with people and share our passion? Priceless!)
If you see anything in my "Sent" that suits your fancy, don't hesitate to ask (message or on card). I will try to fulfill the swap if possible.
This profile was last edited on 16 Dec 2020