My name is Rina and I live in Saint Petersburg - one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I’m a researcher at mycological laboratory. I like to travel, to see different countries and people. Also I'm huge fan of F1 racing.
All postcards are welcome, but the most I'd like to get:
- sights of your country and city/town/village (single view if it’s possible but multi-views are fine)
- flag/ national symbols of your country
- maps of your region
- old postcards
- cars (especially vintage and racing), as well as everything related to racing
- in July you can send me a birthday card and a Happy New Year cards in December :)
- postcards with mumin (mumintroll)
- postcards by Inge Löök
- Tom of Finland.
Please no ad and folded postcards, and no envelopes!
If you don`t know what to write it could be:
- any tradition in your country
- you can write some words in your native language (with translation, please :)
- something about yourself and your work
- your favorite recipe
- several words which come into your mind when you hear the word "Russia".
Nice and different stamps are highly appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your post cards!