Thank you for visit my profile.
My name is Natalia, but you can call me Leon. this is my spiritual name. I am a WWF supporter, and live in one of the most beautiful cities of Russia - St. Petersburg, the capital of the White nights. "White nights" is an amazing time (from May till July), when our city is especially beautiful.
my biggest dream is to escape from the metropolis and live in my own home with a big orchard on the beach of the lake, to create and enjoy the silence.
I'm a photographer, and have my own online store:
http://www.TheLunarCat.etsy.com. (the store is updating. sorry for the inconvenience).
please visit it and find something interesting for yourself.
I love nature, animals and to travel, and dream to have a trip around the world. I love all kind of animals, but now I live with two Hermitage's lady-cats, which we love and pamper. (about Hermitage cats read more in Wikipedia).
I have a lot of Hobbies: horseback riding, photo-hunting, floriculture, gathering mushrooms and berries, all kinds of crafts. I love leisurely walks in nature, like to enjoy the silence, enjoy the beautiful sunsets and sunrises, and play with the pets. nature is a source of ideas for my work. I like spring and Golden autumn. Also I love a magical Christmas time, but I hate winter (and cold).
I collect coins and banknotes, tea bags and stamps (flora & fauna), and I'll be glad to find something of this in an envelope with a card.
my favorite drink is capuccino, my favorite animals are Bernese Mountain dog and Friesian horses.
I will be glad to receive cards with:
- all about postcrossing (cards, stamps, etc.);
- Christmas and Birthday cards on November/December;
- Greetings from..& Keep Calm..;
- typical landscapes of your country;
- animals and pets, especially horses, cats and dogs (I adore them!!! );
- flora and fauna of your region, wildlife;
- floral clock;
- panoramas and bird's-eye views;
- WWF cards and stamps;
- sunsets and sunrises;
- whales and dolphins, marine life;
- zoos and botanical gardens;
- seas, lakes, mountains and volcanoes;
- caves, fjords, canyons, streams and waterfalls;
- scenes from village life;
- winter and Golden autumn;
- UNESCO World Heritage;
- royal families and their weddings;
- nature Reserves and national parks;
- fog, rainbow, rain, storm, tornado, Aurora Borealis;
- lighthouses, windmills and watermills;
- castles, manors, parks and gardens;
- food and drink, still lifes, cooking recipes (very welcome!);
- maps, flags and tradition costumes;
- homes and interiors (country style);
- fantasy (Angels, Dragons, fairies, elves, Unicorns, etc.);
- from Japan - blooming sakura, mount Fuji, typical Japanese gardens, happy cat (maneki neko);
- lavender fields from Provence;
- coins & banknotes;
you can write a few words (wishes) in your own language (with translation).
PLEASE, MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CARD!
thanks a lot, and happy postcrossing!