Hello! Greetings from Siberia!
My name is Valeriya (or Val, or Lera). I live in a small town in Tomsk region. I am a visiting nurse, my work makes my life. If I have free time I am fond of reading (especially fantasy books and English detective stories), knitting and walking with my dog. And I love my pets! Besides a dog we have 2 cats.
Postcrossing is an excellent idea! I think it is wonderful to give a little joy to each other!
I hope postcrossing will bring bright colours in my life.
I like various postcards. You can make me happy by sending me postcards with
- Cats! I am mad about cats!
- Women, girls or dolls in national costumes
- Castles (real or fantastic),
- Unusual monuments (as to books characters or to abstract concepts)! In Tomsk there are monuments to happiness, to "wooden" rouble, to a football fun. If a similar monument there is in your town I would like to see it! My small collection: https://www.zonerama.com/ValBracards/Album/5130335
- Gardens, parks,
- Sea, lake or ocean views, lighthouses, sailboats, islands
- Night, sunsets, clouds, rainbow, aurora borealis, storm, rain
- Drinks (cocktails!), sweets, fruits, berries (strawberries!)
- Dogs (esp. Scotch terriers!),
- Owls, wild cats, raccoons, red pandas, other cute animals
- Football(soccer) teams or players for my husband
- black-and-white with one colour accent
- multiple objects
Also I would like to receive postcards from your region (especially beautiful nature, beautiful old buildings, old streets, old bridges, windmills). If you have no such cards send me a postcard you like and tell me about it. Surely there are a lot of things I like too but I just don’t know about it.)
I would be glad if you could use nice stamps for me.)
My father collects coins. Would it be too much of a trouble for anybody to send a small coin for him?
Please write me something about you (for example about your hobbies, pets, favourite books or music) or about the card you’ve chosen for me.