Greetings from Ukraine, dear Postcrosser !
Frankly speaking I was involved to postcrossing by insistent invitation from my family :) and I did not take it seriously at first. But now I believe that this hobby promises to be of much fun and pretty interesting !
I would be happy to receive such cards:
* insects (any insects, but PLEASE NO BUTTERFLIES);
* French bulldog;
* architecture of your country (please ONLY drawings or sketches);
* unusual vehicles or mechanisms;
* clocks / watches;
* Jean-Baptiste Monge's Fairy Land
(please look here http://www.jbmonge.com/#!a-la-recherche-de-feerie1/c1pmd
* Kathrin Scharer's illustrations (fox, mouse, pig, frog, any ;) (please look here http://kathrinschaerer.ch/archive/project/postkarten
* Inge Löök;
* Ivar Rødningen;
* maximum cards (fauna, transport, trains, architecture, lighthouses)
* please NO: charity, hand-made, folded, tourist, old and AD cards.
Please write me about your hobby, childhood dreams or the most unusual thing you've ever done in your life. To know your favourite book, movie, music or famous person will be also great !
Please date your card.
I will be very grateful if you use nice and artistic stamps (my family also collect stamps :)
Many thanks in advance for your card !
And Happy Postcrossing ! :)