There are so many cards that I like very much......so I just put a few on my 'likes' page. These are the type of cards I (do not have and) would love to receive! Therefore I do not put a received card on this page...but rest assured it probably is a favorite of mine!!
Don't forget the date ☺ please.
....I'd love to receive: (written, stamped. Please don´t use envelopes because I love cards that get `character` by traveling and getting damaged or smudged etc. :))
- miniature cards/letters !!!!!! These are SOOO cute!(http://www.leafcutterdesigns.com/shop/wsps/about.html)
- UNESCO WH site
- traditional tourist card
- paintings by Warhol, Bill Rabbit, Pena, Dali, DeGrazia, Atkinson
- weather phenomena
- local street scenes from your hometown
- Postallove GF ( I have: Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Rep., Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland [mountain, lake, grain], Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, USA) plus Odesa, Saint-Petersburg and Moscow
- old motorcycles
- Keep Calm cards
- American Indian art (Hopi, Navajo, Zuni, ....not a picture of the people)
- Frank Lloyd Wright - anything!
- space related (astronauts, planets, etc)
- old movie posters postcards
- Nelson Mandela or anything South African
- Janis Joplin
- Greta Garbo
- actors, actresses famous in the 50's, 60's
- metal or wooden cards
- message in a bottle! :-)) like this: http://www.flessenpost.nl/
Please don't send me Touchnote, ad/free, computer-printed, self made, drawings/paintings (other than those on my list)...and definitely NO re-used cards!>please respect others. Thank you.
Looking forward to what you chose for me.....!