I'm Elena. I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
I'm a programmer. My interests are music, reading, cooking, meeting with friends. Also I like animals, wonderful dog and two nice chinchillas live with me.
I love to travel and I hope I might be able to see as many different places in the world as possible.
I'll be glad to receive postcards with:
- the views and the architecture of your town, or your country, or the symbolism of your country
- Greetings from...
- illustration cards (especially Inge Löök cards)
- pin-up girls
- national costume of your country
- сhurches, temples
- teapots, teacups, tea or coffee related
- easter, christmas
- anything colorful and cheerful
But also, I'll be happy any postcards that you like :)
If you do not know what to write, you can write about your latest favorite book or movie. What kind of music do you listen to most often.
It would be great if you can write date and some words in your native language.
Thanks for your postcard in advance.
Have a good day and happy postcrossing! ♥♥♥