Glad to see you here!
My name is Anna. I live in Lipetsk, a nice city with many green parks, its name means "Linden city".
Some of my interests are: books, music (yes, I am old-fashioned and I adore 50's and 60's rock), movies, history, travelling, drawing and baking.
I enjoy many varied things. I like autumn and spring, dogs and budgies, сhocolate and coffee, rain and snow, big trees and ancient stones, humour and cheerful laughter...
I like beautiful cards and stamps, but I am not an avid postcard collector. The fact of communication between people from all over the world is much more important to me. I just love the idea of sending smiles to strangers. I believe Postcrossing helps us to be closer to each other and turns the whole world into a small and homelike place.
Any postcard will bring me much joy but these cards will make me extra happy:
* something special for your country or city
* all about music: musical instruments, musicians, rock bands
* movie stars (esp. from the Golden Age of Hollywood), movie posters and scenes from movies
* Inkognito (!!!), esp. Michael Sowa, Gerhard Glück, Rudi Hurzlmeier, Quint Buchholz. Every time I receive Inkognito card I jump 10 feet high. Or even 15, when I am in good form.
* people, ordinary and famous
* Audrey Hepburn
* The Beatles
* Elvis Presley
* TV series: Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, Lost, etc
* animals (dogs, racoons, meerkats, lemurs, pandas, budgies are preferred)
* books and reading
* coffee and tea, fruits, cakes, cookies, сhocolate and other tasty food
* anything from my favourites: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Seltsames_Licht/gallery/favourites
Anyway, please don't worry, anything you sent is appreciated and treasured. Every card is a special gift.
If you don't know what to write, recommend me a book or a movie, sing me a song, write your favourite quote or a random fact about you. Or just tell me about your daily life and share your emotions. In other words, keep calm and write, write, write!
Could you send me a small bead if you have one? I will be grateful forever because I want to make a friendship bracelet using beads from many countries and cities.
Thank you for reading my long and boring profile and choosing a nice card for me.