My name is Seija.
You can see my hometown video from here: https://youtu.be/qp4umA5gw2M
I enjoy outdoor activities very much, like swimming, water running, walking with my camera, picking up berries and mushrooms, skiing and winter swimming too. I like knitting, especially socks are my favorite, reading detective stories, puzzles ...
I am very interested in these things:
- Women in Science by Rachel Ignotofsky, I have Rachel Carson, Dorothy Hodgkin, Maria Sibylla Merian and Sau Lan Wu.
- Old famous painters, like Matisse, Dali, Monet
- Marie Brožová, Remedios Varo, Alphonse Mucha, Nene Thomas, Inna Panasenko, Leonid Afremov, Anton Pieck, Brian Froud, Stephanie Pui Mun Law, Edouard Cortes, Cicely Mary Parker, Lena Gnedkova, Susan Seddon
- Mauri Kunnas, Virpi Pekkala, Martta Wendelin, Eva Vilhelmiina Eskelinen
- Beer breweries, whisky distelliries, pubs (AD cards are fine too)
- Unesco World Heritage Sites
- Old cars and motorcycles
- Route 66
- The children´s books and ABC-books
- Unser Sandmännchen
- Postallove greetings from ..(I have AU, AX, BG, CA, DE, DO, EE, ES, FI (both 2) , FR, IS, JP, LT, NL, RO, PL, TR)
- Horoscope Taurus
- Moonlight, space
- Single views from remarkable monument or building/ Beautiful landscape from your town/country.
I don´t care much about self made, AD or folded cards, and please, send the cards about flowers, people or animals, who likes them.
In my postcrossing favorites section, I have already received these postcards.
Please, send me a real postcard without an envelope. I wish you remember a date and sign name. I like real, beautiful and special stamps.
You can write to me just what you want to, for example, you can write me something your country, what you like/dislike? your day, hobbies, job, dreams, family, favorite books, music etc ...( only your imagination is the limit)
In my address is number 7. I hope you put cross the line that number, because postman thinks otherwise it is number 1 and he will deliver my card to my neighbor (I have a same surname with my neighbor).
Thank you and I wish I´ll receive a postcard from you a some day!