Hello! I'm so excited to know you'll send a card to me! My name is Lena, I'm 27 years old, I work as a project manager in fixed income branch. I'm in love with this project cause I really enjoy finding out something new about different nations and their cultures, meeting people from abroad. I'm so glad to be taking part in it! :)
Dear postcrossers, please write about you, your country or just something that worries you. :) I really love fully written postcards and always send fully written cards myself. ;)
I appreciate any card you send me cause usually I pay most attention to writing. However, I really love beautiful stamps.
But what I like most:
- black and white: anything about Hollywood 1910-1980 (stars, posters etc), old adverts, pictures of people etc
- Audrey Hepburn (here's my small collection: https://goo.gl/photos/NYFG19XkHii2dapy8)
- Royal families (Dutch, English, Swedish, Danish, Belgian, Spanish etc) and famous people like writers, composers etc
- The Beatles (my collection: https://goo.gl/photos/wWXeVt3dTW51k4Vu9)
I also really love TV shows like House M.D., The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Game of thrones, Friends, Doctor Who
That's all with rare stuff. ;) I'd also love to receive
- beautiful sceneries of your country (especially if you live in a "rare" country, a view card makes me jump near my postbox)
- cats (I love them most of all) and other pets
- colourful maps of your country or a state (I still hope to make a collection :D)
You can also check for my favourites, I'd love to receive something from it. :)
Liebe Postkrossers aus Deutschland, schreiben Sie bitte auf Deutsch, weil ich Sprachpraxis brauche. ;)
P.S. Дорогие россияне, я очень люблю получать открытки с видами ваших регионов, и открытки с видами обычно поднимают настроение больше, чем очередные коты. х) Также очень радуюсь открыткам, привезенным из путешествий в редкие для посткроссинга страны. Спасибо!