My name is Seandel (pronounced [ʃɔn'dɛl]) and I'm from the tiny island of Barbados, located in the Caribbean. I'm an ESL tutor who is currently traveling the world with her husband!
I hope to visit Japan someday, and perhaps even meet up with some of my pen-pals. My favorite things to do are going shopping and hoarding stationery :D
Nice to meet you all!
If you're wondering, I really like these kinds of cards portraying your culture or the culture of the place you are visiting:
- Historical sites (I ADORE old buildings and architecture)
- Monuments and statues
- Historical figures
- Events and places from the late 1800s and early 1900s
- Photos of life during the World Wars
- Modes of transport
- Postallove "Greetings from..." series
Please do not send cards that:
- Portray nudity (because...ew)
- Are self-made from weak materials that will end up damaged before they arrive