I'm an artist and communications specialist. I have an old, little house in Minneapolis, MN that I enjoy fixing up. It was built in 1926. I found a box of vintage Christmas decorations in the attic when I first moved in and am completely thrilled about them. I love antiques and vintage things.
I love to read, especially mysteries and thrillers. Feel free to share your favorite authors as I'm always looking for new authors to read. My current favorites are John Sandford, Jim Butcher, Carrie Vaughn, Karin Slaughter, Lee Child, and Faye and Johnathan Kellerman.
If you have a favorite local artist, I'd love if you'd share their work with me or if you are an artist, I'd love a handmade card. I also love film posters, advertising, antiques, portraits and art of all kinds. Anything really that is crazy or unique or odd. I also collect hearts and stars. However, any postcard you send will be greatly treasured and appreciated: scenery from your country or city, maps, plants, anything at all.
I always find it hard to think of what to write on the card. So here are some questions to answer on your card if you want to:
1. Name something that makes you happy.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was not an issue, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite book or film?
PS The answers to my own questions are as follows:
1. Reading a good book outside on a nice day in a hammock.
2. I would find an uninhabited island and move there by myself. I'd build a treehouse just like in "The Swiss Family Robinson" - but friends and family would have easy access to visit.
3. My favorite book is whichever one I am reading at the moment. My favorite movie is "The Thin Man".