Schumi99(or Dragoș) is a member in Romania . He has been a member for over 2 years (1,052 days).
Hi, I'm Dragoș from Bucharest, Romania.
I'm 32, I've studied Political Science in University, but now I have a job totally unrelated to it.
I'm a fan of cars (I have quite a large model collection), and have come to love them also for the freedom they give you.
I like football and have my favorite clubs (Rapid Bucharest, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona and Arsenal), but my favorite sport will always be rugby (I especially admire the All Blacks, but all I care about is seeing great hard fought games between any opponents).
I also watch a few TV series, mostly American, but some British ones as well, and plenty of movies too.
I'm going to the gym too, and when there or when I go for a drive or have some time to myself, I am listening to rock and metal music.
I enjoy travelling a lot, I do that every time to get a chance and I got a habit of buying and sending postcards from wherever I go. My favorite destinations include the French Alps and the Greek isles. I didn't have a chance to go outside Europe yet, but I look forward to that moment.
Now... Let's talk postcards
I will appreciate pretty much anything you think is worth sharing by postcard (this is the point of Postcrossing), but it would definitely be a bonus to receive postcards of :
- Famous buildings around you / landscapes, urban or not
- Football / Rugby
- Racing (F1, Le Mans, Dakar)
- Flags / Maps
- Vintage commercials / rock posters
- German Ortsschilder cards
- French department map cards (I have 01,02, 03, 04, 06, 13, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 32, 33, 38, 40, 41, 44, 45, 50, 57, 59, 61, 69, 74, 79, 85, 87)
- US state cards (I have AK, AZ, CA, CO, GA, IO, MA, MD, MI, MN, NH, OH, OR, SD, TX, UT, VA, WV, WY)
- Russian World Cup 2018 host cities cards (I have Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Nijny Novgorod, Samara, Saransk, Sochi)
- Cars or other means of transportation, including military (Russian and Czech cards with the specs of cars or planes are great)
Also, please note that I find written and stamped cards MUCH more desirable than the ones that come in enveloppes.
I didn't want to include a "DON'T" section in my profile, but after receiving some really bad examples of cards I find myself having to point these out :
- First and foremost, please don't send me any cute, girly or childish cards. Those are definitely not for me.
- Also, I'm not big either on home made cards nor on free or ad-cards that don't have anything to do with my favorite topics.
- Finally, I'm not a fan of artistic drawings. If you're into any form of art, I'd like an artistic photo way more.
I'm sure there are others that like these kinds of cards and will cherish them. Please don't waste them on me.
PS : Vous pouvez aussi m'écrire en français si vous êtes francophones.
PPS : German speakers could also write a sentence or all of their card in this language. I can understand most of it.
Thanks for taking the time to read.