Hi, I'm Dragoș from Bucharest, Romania.
I'm 36, I've studied Political Science in University, but now I have a job totally unrelated to it.
I'm a fan of cars (I have quite a large model collection), and have come to love them also for the freedom they give you.
I like football and have my favorite clubs (Rapid Bucharest and AC Milan), and I also admire Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona and Arsenal, but my favorite sport will always be rugby (I especially admire the All Blacks, but all I care about is seeing great hard fought games between any opponents).
I also watch a few TV series, mostly American, but some British ones as well, and plenty of movies too.
I'm going to the gym too, and when there or when I go for a drive or have some time to myself, I am listening to rock and metal music.
I enjoy travelling a lot, I do that every time to get a chance and I got a habit of buying and sending postcards from wherever I go. My favorite destinations include the French Alps and the Greek isles. I didn't have a chance to go outside Europe yet, but I look forward to that moment.
Now... Let's talk postcards
I will appreciate pretty much anything you think is worth sharing by postcard (this is the point of Postcrossing), but it would definitely be a bonus to receive postcards of :
- Famous buildings around you / landscapes, urban or not
- Football / Rugby
- Racing (F1, Le Mans, Dakar)
- Flags / Maps
- Vintage commercials / rock posters
- German Ortsschilder cards
- French department map cards (I have 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 10, 13, 17, 18 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42, 44, 45, 48, 50, 53, 57, 59, 61, 64, 66, 69, 73, 74, 79, 83, 84, 85, 86, 89, 94)
- US state map cards (I have AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI,, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MO, MN, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WV, WI)
- Russian World Cup 2018 host cities cards (I have Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Moskva, Nijny Novgorod, Samara, Sankt Peterburg, Saransk, Sochi, Volgograd)
- Any means of transportation, including military (Russian and Czech cards with the specs of cars or planes are great)
- Tattoos (modern or the art's history)
Also, please note that I find written and stamped cards MUCH more desirable than the ones that come in envelopes.
PS : Vous pouvez aussi m'écrire en français si vous êtes francophones.
PPS : German speakers could also write a sentence or all of their card in this language. I can understand most of it.
I am a fan of Travel mode on Postcrossing, because it changes a bit from sending the usual cards I send from Romania, so I use it every time I can. Until now, I sent cards from MD, FR, BE, GR and CZ. Hopefully more countries to come. :)
Thanks for taking the time to read.